Monday, June 15, 2009

Paris Update

Since I have a big midterm tomorrow, this has to be a short post!

Overall, Paris wasn't my favorite city. This may have to do with the fact that my roommates and I all got food poisoning, and spent a good portion of the weekend in bed, but I just didn't fall in love with the city like I thought I would.

I'll give more details on what I did in Paris after my art history midterm tomorrow, but here are some pictures to hold you over until then!

Eiffel Tower

Moulin Rouge

Hanging out with Mona Lisa

Arc de Triomphe

Crepes

2 comments:

EP said...

It looks like y'all had a good time despite the food poisoning and the fact that Paris wasn't your favorite.

Hope the midterm went well!

Andhari said...

French crepes, I misss them they're always so good. Did you try and l'aduree?